iw ant my money back

Discus and support iw ant my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why should i pay for something that does not work .Been trying all morning to play ww2 live and thre nothing wrong with my internet .Really pissed off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FireyFiend1958, Dec 12, 2017.

1. iw ant my money back

why should i pay for something that does not work .Been trying all morning to play ww2 live and thre nothing wrong with my internet .Really pissed off at the moment.

:)

FireyFiend1958, Dec 12, 2017
  2. xEdga LTx
    xEdga LTx Guest
    Xbox one poor display, blurry high contrast

Help, it seems my tv suports 1080i ant xbox one does not does that mean i wasted my money for xbox one ?

xEdga LTx, Dec 12, 2017
  3. fastmode
    fastmode Guest
    Modded items

So I went into a rift at like Paragon 10 or 12 or so. 5 minutes later, before I figured out what was happening, I was at Paragon 200.

It kind of ruined my character I'd spent all these hours playing and leveling up. I don't want all the levels. Iw ant to earn my stuff.

Is there a way to reset a character back down? I;d even go back to just level 70 with no paragon because it wouldn't take me long to get that little bit back. Kinda took the fun out of it for me. iw ant my money back :(

fastmode, Dec 12, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

iw ant my money back

Hi what error code/ error message are you seeing?

If not, since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help youiw ant my money back :)

Ishan8123, Dec 12, 2017
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

iw ant my money back

Hi what error code/ error message are you seeing?

If not, since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help you:)
  6. xEdga LTx Win User

Xbox one poor display, blurry high contrast

Help, it seems my tv suports 1080i ant xbox one does not does that mean i wasted my money for xbox one ?
  7. fastmode Win User

Modded items

So I went into a rift at like Paragon 10 or 12 or so. 5 minutes later, before I figured out what was happening, I was at Paragon 200.

It kind of ruined my character I'd spent all these hours playing and leveling up. I don't want all the levels. Iw ant to earn my stuff.

Is there a way to reset a character back down? I;d even go back to just level 70 with no paragon because it wouldn't take me long to get that little bit back. Kinda took the fun out of it for me. :(
  8. yanos101 Win User

funny MW3 Avatar prop bug

lol care-package full off food? does IW think our avatars are at war or something? charging real money for imaginary food lmao- traditional IW scam.what a waste of money
  9. YankeeMan3434 Win User

COD GHOST CHEATER !

IW took our money and ran.
Thema:

iw ant my money back

1. iw ant my money back - Similar Threads - ant money

2. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  3. Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?: My G29 doesn't want to calibrate or be dectected but all the buttons and other things work, could I have some help. Also I have a blinking light next to the PS3/PS4 option. No FFB or sensing...
  4. ANT غير متوفر

in XBoX Accessibility
    ANT غير متوفر: سلام عليكم عندي مشكلة مسوي شبكة من الجوال سامسونج نوت الترا 20 برو واتصلت من اكس بوكس ويقول لي NAT غير متوفر مع اني عندي نت مفتوح في الجوال ايش الحل وشكرا e4a248c1-e167-43a7-8afb-abe65fbc7edc
  5. ant i download purchases from microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    ant i download purchases from microsoft store: WHY cant i download purchases from microsoft store submitted by /u/ResidentGur2251 [link] [comments]
  6. My xbox game pass ant working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox game pass ant working: I boout it but its no showing up 1530c4c3-e8a9-4455-81b0-11e988fa99ee
  7. Xbox Ant Woes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ant Woes: It recently rained in my area, and the ants have infested my 3 xbox consoles. I am simply here to ask how much it would cost to get them cleaned at an xbox store and if theyd clean an original...
  8. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as...
  9. Ant nest in my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ant nest in my xbox one?: Any way to remove the ants without damaging the xbox? Cheers, haven't opened the xbox yet cause I'm not sure about the warranty **** 62bcba8c-6601-43d4-821b-c15556e8468e
  10. My battlefield ant working online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My battlefield ant working online: My battlefield cant work online PLZ fix this Microsoft...PLZ!.. fc3f61ad-de2e-46ec-9918-918491ad12a0