I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

Discus and support I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Legend2109, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Legend2109
    Legend2109 Guest

I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it back but now it wont let me. Now I don't have any account to play on. I just wanted to enjoy the weekend by playing some games I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account :(

:)

Legend2109, Nov 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Legend2109,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing in to your account. I understand how frustrating that can be, especially when you want to play some games on the weekend.

There are a few possible reasons why you might not be able to sign in to your account, such as network issues, corrupted data, or service outages. You have already tried some of the common troubleshooting steps, such as rebooting your console, router, and factory resetting your device, but they did not work for you.

One thing you can try is to clear the cache on your console. To do this, follow these steps:

- Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the power cord from the back of the console.

- Wait for 10 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

- Press the power button to turn on the console.

- Try to sign in to your account again.

If this does not work, another thing you can try is to reset your password online. To do this, follow these steps:

- Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx on a web browser.

- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account and click Next.

- Choose how you want to receive a security code (email, text, or call) and click Next.

- Enter the code you received and click Next.

- Create a new password and click Next.

- Try to sign in to your account again on your console.

If none of these steps work, there might be a problem with your account or the Xbox Live service. You can check the status of the service at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status. If there is an outage or a maintenance, please wait until it is resolved and try again later.

If there is no issue with the service, you might need to contact our live support team directly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your patience and cooperation. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible and get you back to gaming. Thank you for choosing Xbox.
  4. Hankhil Win User

New Twitch update is broken!

I can no longer log into/activate twich on Xbox One, let alone broadcast. Does anyone else have this problem. I've tried uninstalling, deleting the save file, and rebooting the Xbox numerous times and I still can't activate my account. I was able to login
    the first day it came out.
  5. Sonicwatchr6969 Win User

Xbox live error code 8015000A Xbox 360

Try talking to Xbox support on Twitter and tell them is an issue affecting lots of people, I seemed to speak to an human & listed there all of the many things I've already tried to no avail so they can't just say "clear the cache" etc..

I've also just tried flushing my dns and still nothing, none of the accounts on my 360 can login to Xbox live still....
  6. FanaticCash8410 Win User

Can't login to my live account

Yes but I can't even login to my live account because it says it's connected to the internet and it's not I go to join Xbox live and try resetting up my old profile but it says it can't access it and I've put all correct info in
Thema:

1. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account - Similar Threads - I've waited weeks

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. I've been waiting for the new dashboard for 2 weeks

in XboX Insiders
    I've been waiting for the new dashboard for 2 weeks: can you remove the lower Game Pass and Community tiles on the new dashboard? do not have the new dashboard yet . submitted by /u/Lazy-Toe4110 [link] [comments]
  10. I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours: my Xbox app is not working with custom profile picture change whenever I try to select it it just says done we finished moderating it and it's okay and then nothing happens and I don't know why...