I've tried requesting a call back

Discus and support I've tried requesting a call back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime I request a call back it said not available call back later! Can anyone help me with this issue? 3977c49e-f87e-4409-9d78-edc73d35d57f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seantheslayer95, Oct 2, 2023.

1. I've tried requesting a call back

Everytime I request a call back it said not available call back later!

Can anyone help me with this issue?

:)

Seantheslayer95, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

If this is to do with the topic in your other thread HERE then as you've been told,support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement.You've been told how to report someone,support will only tell you the same.
  3. Seantheslayer95 Win User

I've been trying for over 3 hours now very unsatisfied with the service and deleting all four accounts from xbox live.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

As the message states, you'll have to try again later. There may not be any support agents available at the moment.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I do apologise for the inconvenience, please note that this is a community forum and we are not Microsoft employees. All I can advise you is to keep trying to get a call back.
  6. CallumMarriott Win User

Xbox one - microphone icon always muted

I've tried to request a call back but it keeps saying problems connecting and try again. So frustrating
Thema:

1. I've tried requesting a call back - Similar Threads - I've tried requesting

2. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  3. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  4. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  5. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  6. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  9. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009