I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?

Discus and support I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently revived a ban on my account for communications for 14 days, then a couple of days later i got another ban saying i can no longer use live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scweston, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Scweston
    Scweston Guest

I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?

i recently revived a ban on my account for communications for 14 days, then a couple of days later i got another ban saying i can no longer use live i.e online games e.g overwatch and destiny. on the 2nd of august the ban was supposed to get uplifted and
    yet i still cant use my account for communication, on later investigation i found out i got another ban for messaging abusive comments and threats l do have previous banns on my account but at the time i did no use this account as it was my fathers under the
    gamer tag of Alter Khaos, but i couldn't have sent these messages whilst banned from Xbox live in general, so i would like to appeal for this ban to be removed as i had no notification on my console and when i check my enforcement history it says i have no
    active suspensions. the Xbox support member also confirmed i have no permanent ban but the ban i supposedly have is until the 18th of august.

:)

Scweston, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Help please

help please I recently got a suspension on one of my acc so I've been playing on another acc yesterday I got on and I can't talk in parties or play any games with anyone on any acc I have it's like a console ban but I can still connect to Xbox live but I
    never got any other email about a suspension or ban I'm really confused

vI RPGxBST Iv, Aug 2, 2017
  3. MY CONSOLE BAN

Ive recently became unbanned and my xbox live isnt working because my xbox live is banned until june 1st and my xbox live is about to run out and you already waited for my profile's suspension I did not get told about my Xbox live ban until about 10mins
    ago so I think I would get it lifted since I've done my time . I never got told about this 'xbox live' ban until today so I've been waiting 2weeks for me to find out I have to wait another 2weeks until I can play online and I am wasting my Xbox live which
    runs out next month and I've missed a whole month of gaming , hopefully you can lift my suspension it would be appreciated as I never got told about a console ban

Ethanbw12-[xboxvenue], Aug 2, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and
    users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

OK Fowl, Aug 2, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 2, 2017
  6. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Hello.

Apologies, but no one on this forum can address an enforcement case issue.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your case.

Geth, Nov 1, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and
    users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  9. Geth Win User

Hello.

Apologies, but no one on this forum can address an enforcement case issue.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your case.
  10. Forest II S021 Win User

You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.

"If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account."

This method did not work and I'm still unable to communicate. I've already served my two week temporary ban so why am I still banned? This is ridiculous. I want Enforcement teams number.
  11. CHRISBROOKES1 Win User

Suspension

my suspension is finished and yet it stills says I'm banned.
Thema:

1. I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed? - Similar Threads - I've still got

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...: I asked for a refund for a game on the 5th January 2024 and it was accepted put I've still not received the refund anyone kown why 7327ba47-3646-4d64-b350-b70f66ddd053
  4. Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right): So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not work I've tried to log out and sign back in...
  5. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  6. I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it...: I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it was completed. Whats the deal? 403afaa3-1e91-47f6-a538-8e5d7e0d6aff
  7. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  8. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet: I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet how do I connect my xbox to the internet, bc my wife's xbox is connected but mine won't connect...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f