I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet

Discus and support I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series S is brand new and I can’t even enter the home tab because of this. I’ve already restarted my router took everything out of the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MorganSangwoo, Jul 3, 2023.

1. I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet

My Xbox Series S is brand new and I can’t even enter the home tab because of this. I’ve already restarted my router took everything out of the console but it still won’t work. Does anyone have any ideas as to why?

:)

MorganSangwoo, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your console. Kindly try to see if you can pull up the Xbox troubleshooter page. Power cycle your console first then press and hold the Bind button and the Eject button, then press the Power Button. Bind is located below the power button on the Xbox.

Hold the Bind and Eject buttons for between 10 and 15 seconds, or until you hear the system power-up sound twice in a row. The process has failed if you do not hear the power-up sound or if you hear the power-down sound.
  3. xClampyy Win User

Zyxel: MAC Filtering

there isn’t an active box. there are disable, allow, or deny boxes though. my xbox was connected to the internet fine then the xbox randomly turned itself off and it won’t connect. i’ve reset the wifi and everything.
  4. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  5. RossNicholas1 Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

I have this issue with the Series S and Samsung TV. I’ve had the TV disconnected from the internet to stop ads, only reconnected it recently and since then I’ve started having the sound issues with the Xbox.
  6. Braulio 🖤 Win User

when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

Same thing is happening to me , our nat types are open and I’ve restarted my router twice. It won’t even let me play games online either , even though i’m connected to my internet
Thema:

1. I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet - Similar Threads - I’ve started box

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  10. My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...: My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s frozen. bcdba5bb-718d-4be4-840d-61489f7581e5