I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

Discus and support I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TxHxE J O K E R, Jan 29, 2024.

1. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input.

I senf off my original controller off with warranty, in original box.

I received a different controller (checking serial numbers confirms this) and this controller had the SAME issues, they also didn't give me a box, so kept my ORIGINAL box.

I sent it off again, with double input issue.

I received it back today and it is WORSE! Some button activations don't even register.

Holy cow

:)

TxHxE J O K E R, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Elite series 2 controller replacement warranty. I understand how frustrating this is as I'm a gamer myself and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes.

You will need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support and explain everything in detail regarding your replacement issue. Also, you can request for compensation for the replacement problems:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Furthermore, regarding the controller's original box according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...nty-service/packing-and-shipping-instructions

"Send only your non-working product. Any other items that you send may not be returned to you. Also, don’t use the original box the product came in for shipping, as the box won’t be returned to you."

You will need to report this as well as they have the tools to escalate this case to the hardware department. You may receive the controller's original box within 10 days.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I sincerely appreciate the response and I really do understand where you are coming from as I am an avid Xbox gamer too. However, I'm afraid the only way to have this sorted out is through contacting Microsoft Xbox Support again as they are the only ones capable of escalating this issue to the Microsoft hardware department.

Please try contacting them again and follow these instructions according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. TxHxE J O K E R Win User

I see the box situation is absolutely my fault. When I read the what to do section, it only stated additional accessories such as analog sticks and such.

Regardless, this is for anyone, as I won't get this resolved since contact doesn't care, and told me to go elsewhere for assistance, which doesn't include real human contact.

The controller is no good for my competitive needs, and this would infuriate any avid gamer.

This is no excuse from a company such as microsoft.

I don't care much for the box, but have I knew beforehand I obviously wouldn't have sent it knowing it wouldn't be returned.
  5. Dr Soong Win User

Incorrect Warranty Information

I've sent my controller off twice now. After the last time though, I noticed the warranty that was left had been reduced. When I queried this, I was told not to worry it was still the same.
  6. Mr SpinelesS Win User

Device Service and Repair Not Working

NOTE: Xbox Accessories (controllers, elite controllers, headsets and so on just have a 90 day warranty in the US)

Xbox Support might be able to help but that $150 controller just has a 90 day warranty.
    Here in Australia The Elite Controller was covered by my Elite Consoles Warranty. I have already sent it in to be replaced twice (stupid rubber grips expanding).

If https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/devices was still working as it's supposed to It would be being replaced for a third time right now.
Thema:

1. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse! - Similar Threads - I've sent Elite

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...