I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

Discus and support I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bounty2k3-[xboxvenue], Sep 6, 2023.

1. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done?
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now.  Nothing has happened.  Why... [​IMG]

:)

bounty2k3-[xboxvenue], Sep 6, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why not????

As all of us have said, we have no insight into the Enforcement Team. They decide what action to take against people. Reporting is the correct action to anyone being toxic but engaging is never worth doing. If someone is being toxic just report and block. That way they are reported and they won't be able to carry on being toxic to you.
  3. bounty2k3-[xboxvenue Win User

I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why not????

Yeah, ignore the fact he called me an [mod removed]
  4. bounty2k3-[xboxvenue Win User

As you can see, the message came in on Sept 1. It's now Sept 6. How much more time do they need? I reported someone else yesterday and it was instant.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

so you blocked out your messages, what did you say for him to say I reported you. don't forget once reported the whole message thread is available to the system for checking.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Yeah, ignore the fact he called me an [mod removed]
    They arent ignoring that fact.

They are simply stating if you responded in a way that breaks the rules (hard to say if you did since you blocked out what you sent) then you can also be suspended.
Thema:

I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

1. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why... - Similar Threads - I've reported guy

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e