i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...

Discus and support i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t make the realm. the same thing happened last month... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LifeEnjoyer9135, Aug 6, 2023.

1. i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...

i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t make the realm. the same thing happened last month

:)

LifeEnjoyer9135, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t make the realm. the same thing happened last month

3. LifeEnjoyer9135 Win User

i renewed it yesterday around 8pm i think i just need a ticket with minecraft support
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi LifeEnjoyer9135,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

MaI know when did you renewed?

Regards
  5. LifeEnjoyer9135 Win User

can you please send me a link so i can talk to somone at minecraft support so i can get this sorted?
  6. Iliketrains4202 Win User

minecraft can’t buy realm

I can’t do that because whenever i click on purchase realm 6.69£ a month it says purchasing not too long and the it says sorry we cant complete your purchase check your internet connection
Thema:

i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...

1. i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t... - Similar Threads - i’ve renewed realm

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  10. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7