I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've...

Discus and support I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've already used it. How do I get it reset? Thanks - Steve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S H7, Feb 3, 2023.

1. S H7
    S H7 Guest

I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've...

I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've already used it.

How do I get it reset?

Thanks - Steve

:)

S H7, Feb 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've already used it. How do I get it reset? Thanks - Steve

The game is already in your account and the game registered if you've installed it before. You can just redownload it from the store. If you have discs, you'll have to do that anyway, as virtually every aspect of the game has been updated in the last 2.5 years
  3. NeilPJ Win User

Xbox (Beta) app error - 0x00000001

also having this same issue, bought flight simulator and was running fine, then my pc crashed and ended up reinstalling windows and ever since i can't install the sim even though it's saying i own the game, very disappointing and i've tried everything
    suggested but no luck..really don't know what to do anymore
  4. Geo_833 Win User

Microsoft sidewinder joystick

Not that I've found. Windows sees it OK. Flight sim recognises it but then de nada.
  5. mmessina Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020 Alpha on Xbox

Would it be possible to Alpha/beta test MS Flight Sim 2020 on my Xbox?

Thanks
    You have to be accepted for the alpha test. Then you will be provided with a link. I've been waiting since January and still no PC invite.
  6. YUNGHOYI Win User

Why did they downgrade Microsoft flight sim 2020?

It's the strategy of the Asobo Studio. This stupid studio deceived the gamers and downgraded the game to sell Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022 or whatever. I cannot even believe how the Microsoft directors made such decision.

You know what? Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022 will have the same graphic with the initial launching of MS Sim 2020.
Thema:

1. I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've... - Similar Threads - I've reinstalled Flight

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9