Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

Discus and support Ive redeemed my code for vbucks. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amanda Fawcett1, May 7, 2024.

1. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for the secondary code! How do i find it? I’ve tried google but it keeps telling me how to redeem it which i’ve already done.

:)

Amanda Fawcett1, May 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Amanda, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You need to redeem it first on the Fortnite webpage.

I'll kindly ask you to enter this link: fortnite.com/redeem

Once done, you can redeem the resulting code (secondary) via the web or in your console.

Please, follow these steps:

Using the Consoles:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Store.

Press the View button to open the side menu, and then select Redeem.

Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

Using the Website:

Follow the link below, enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

I hope this helps.
  3. Salmoro Win User

vbucks redeeming

4. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite Vbucks Promotion

You can't redeem the Vbucks and the gold membership in different accounts, and the Vbucks will be sent 2 weeks after the transaction is complete :)
    Actually you could redeem the code for the Vbucks on any account you want. It doesn't have to be the same one you bought the gold on.
  6. DanielKing221 Win User

Redeeming Vbucks

Hi there, :)

How did you redeem the Vbucks? Did you buy them with a credit card or did you use a Vbucks card?

I suggest you try redeeming the code again and check your order history again if the Vbucks aren't added, if the code you redeemed doesn't work anymore, contact Microsoft or Epic Games depending on how you paid. If you used an Xbox gift card or a credit
    card or Paypal, contact Microsoft support. If you used a Vbucks card, contact Epic.

Hope your issue gets solved!
Thema:

1. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks. - Similar Threads - Ive redeemed code

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  5. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  6. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  7. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  8. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  9. Ive damaged the redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive damaged the redeem code: I've damaged the redeem code 8c212311-fcbe-4bc5-8962-13f1031214ce
  10. Ive deleted my redeem codes for gears 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive deleted my redeem codes for gears 1 and 2: Ive managed to accidently delete a message from xbox live that had my gears 1 and 2 redeem codes on. Anyone have any ideas how to recover the lost redeem codes?? 70a6ec10-90df-427f-b5fc-f9f87b1271ec