I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...

Discus and support I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased fifa points, redeemed the code but no points are showing on fifa. Can anyone help? 6dccbbbe-14e2-418c-8036-8b4756e937e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnMatthewsQI, Jan 11, 2021.

1. I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...

I purchased fifa points, redeemed the code but no points are showing on fifa. Can anyone help?

:)

JohnMatthewsQI, Jan 11, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Redeemed FIFA Points code, Points not received.

Hi Rruiz08,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with Fifa points. Since the code shows redeemed on the order history. We recommend reaching out to EA also. As the points get added to the account from them.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox live

If that code has already been redeemed, please check
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    to ensure the points haven't been credited to your account. If they haven't, please contact the retailer to inform them the code had been redeemed previously.
  4. Fat Mond Win User

me again with the rewards.

Are you absolutely sure they haven't been added to your account and you've not realised? I only just noticed that 200 had been added to mine for May.

You can check to see if any points have been added by going to the billing website > MS points > History.

I thought that the VIP Rewards codes and the rewards points were different things. The VIP codes are things like the IQ Giveaway and that horrible free Addidas tracksuit we got a while back do come in the form of emailed codes. The reward points for renewing
    Gold/doing that daft survey etc have always gone straight into my account.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Contacting Microsoft

Hi, I see.
    And did the kid purchased the FIFA points and the game as a gift using your account and they redeemed the code on their account?
  6. testdummycaleb Win User

Downloaded profile on beta dashboard. Now can't make purchases on my personal console due to beta.

I downloaded my beta profile to a friends console and added then redeemed microsoft points to my account. Then I tried to make purchase and it says my microsoft point balance is at zero as if the points were never added in the first place. I tried to redeem
    the card again and it says this card has already been used.
Thema:

I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...

1. I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can... - Similar Threads - I've redeemed code

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  10. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...