I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...

Discus and support I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still ask to buy so I can play 9537c7f1-7de4-41e4-9881-355c8d8b06fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TriNguyen1504_91, Nov 10, 2022.

1. I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...

I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still ask to buy so I can play

:)

TriNguyen1504_91, Nov 10, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

where do I type in my key code

3. IRB Win User

PC win 10 download

Hi

You should be able to redeem the code on the Windows 10 store, or on the web here: https://microsoft.com/redeem

Once redeemed, you will be able to download form the store.

Here is a handy guide on code redemption

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/10604/microsoft-account-redeem-gift-card-or-code

Hope that helps.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft code redemption

5. Georges C. Win User

I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still ask to buy so I can play

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TriNguyen1504_91, what game would you redeem in your account?

Is it for PC or for console?

Click the link below, log in with your account and see if the game purchase appears as complete in your "Purchase History".

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it is in the console, try the procedure below.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. TriNguyen1504_91 Win User

Oh! I got this.

The game I redeem is on console, It shows "Install to/You own this" on the link you post above.

I don't have the game on PC that make sense.

I though the game is playanywhere

well. Thank you anyway. Problem solved!
Thema:

I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...

1. I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still... - Similar Threads - I've redeem gift

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  10. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...