I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

Discus and support I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shane Gillis, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Shane Gillis
    Shane Gillis Guest

I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a companies inability to accept that growth is not constant without cancerous action, like adding the "TAX OF SUBSCRIPTION". Microsoft couldn't be bothered to take care of you through creative avenues, or making products more user friendly, so I have to ask the public to do their job for them.

Can anyone provide a solution to the problem of microsofts predatory and unnecessary involvement? I just wanna play a [mod removed] video game.

:)

Shane Gillis, Sep 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this issue without involving the trash qualities that microsoft gamepass provides?

You just delete the game and reinstall it

When a game is part of game pass and you sign up, all games are flagged as GP. Sometimes when you cancel these are not successfully removed
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this issue without involving the trash qualities that microsoft gamepass provides?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Shane Gillis how are you?

I will suggest that you do a procedure on your console, it will not delete any games you have on your console, however it will require you to enter your accounts again on your console.

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console Information.

Select Reset Console.

On the Restore console? screen, you will see three options:

Choose the option Restore and keep my games and apps.

After the procedure see if the problem has been fixed.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/digital-games

If the issue is not resolved I suggest you contact support.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Shane

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Ezequiel
  5. Shane Gillis Win User

PC Gamepass, terribly sorry for not painting every stroke into that one for you. How would i avoid microsoft interface on xbox at all? you could just say im stupid. anyway, the issue is that gamepass has told me to repurchase something.

SO. PC GAMEPASS, although SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM XBOX, serves much the same function, to annoy people and offer very little for the money taken.

do you have a PC GAMEPASS solution? or do i need to switch to linux to avoid interactions with those suffering from various maladies resulting in the production of lackluster slapjobs?
  6. mark smith simms Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

Hi,

The game pass is a DD so would need to be lapsed which I can do. I don't think you can start a gold pass until it lapses though can you, otherwise it will auto convert/credit to the gamepass which I do not want to do. I just want to be sure that once the
    gamepass is lapsed I can then start a gold subscription and not credit it to gamepass.

If I cancel the gamepass does it lapse immediately or continue up to the point it has been paid to?

Thanks

Mark
Thema:

1. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this... - Similar Threads - I've purchased minecraft

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  4. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  5. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  6. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212
  7. I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...: Evolve characters not unlocked but paid for 5fc6e77a-321f-4202-9828-9c5b06d99811
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...
  10. Not having a game I've purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not having a game I've purchased: Ive purchased sea of thievs but it doesnt say i have it in my library and when i searched it up it said i would have to pay 2ec57270-d7c2-437d-a390-f43c084024cc