I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

Discus and support I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louis Bosher, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Louis Bosher
    Louis Bosher Guest

I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days

:)

Louis Bosher, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says it’s bought but I can’t install it

Hello, Louis. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could I know if more than 48 hours passed after the time you purchased the game?

Additionally, are able to see if this game is listed in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”, or not yet?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Bonnie Galloway Win User

GTA5 not longer working on Xbox series x? Trying to launch game and it says “sorry this game has left Game pass”. It gives me the option to buy it but i already own it I’ve had it for a long time!

Hi there! I have the disc so I assume this means I own the game? This happened when I purchased the GTA+ subscription but I’ve since cancelled when I found it wasn’t compatible with the Xbox one version of the game.

The game is not anywhere under the games that are ‘ready to install’
  4. Nikki247 Win User

Purchased games not showing up

you need Grandtheft auto four installed to play them, they're not standalone i believe.
    Here's the really confusing part, when I had xbox 360, I bought LATD/BOGT on disc. They were together on one disc. GTA 4 was a separate game.

Another Issue. I bought and installed GTA 4. It shows up in my game list. I clicked on it, it loads up then it says "Ballad of Gay Tony has been installed, do you want to play it" I pressed A for yes. And nothing happened. I pressed X and nothing happened. I uninstall BOGT AND LATD. GTA 4 booted up completely, BUT the controls are not working! Yes My controller is on and works everything except the game. I figure that's why I couldn't load the other games. The game isn't responding to my controller.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA V on line play

"Compatibility Pack Missing" can mean two things:

1) You have not installed the latest patch

2) You are missing or haven't installed one of the actual compatibility patches.

SOLUTION:

a) "You are missing blah blah blah" Method

-when you are prompted with this screen, press A

-when it takes you to the in-game marketplace, look for DLC (not shark cards)

-scroll through ALL the DLC content and look for ones that say PURCHASED (if they say INSTALLED, ignore them)

-re-download/install ALL the DLC marked PURCHASED

b) In-Game Method w/o Prompt

-go to the Xbox Games Store in the PAUSE MENU

-scroll over to DLC (not shark cards)

-scroll through all the DLC and look for the word PURCHASED (if it says INSTALLED, ignore it)

-re-download ALL the DLC content that says INSTALLED

c) XBL Marketplace Method

-Access the XBL Marketplace

-Find and Locate GTA: V

-Scroll to the section where you purchase DLC

-Look for ALREADY PURCHASED under each DLC (if it says ALREADY PURCHASED, ignore it)

-Download/Install ALL the DLC that does not say ALREADY PURCHASED/FREE

HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR DLC DLED:

-Go to Storage

-Go to your HDD/USB/Save Device

-Go to GTA: V

-Look through the contents of your DEVICE to see if you have successfully installed ALL the DLC that you Downloaded.

-If not all the DLC content necessary to play GTA: O is there, refer to methods: a), b), or c) for more help.

Hope this helps you access GTA: O :)
  6. dctyper Win User

Gta v enhanced ownload

Hi George, I purchased the option to have both gta online and story mode. Both series x enhanced. So I’ve done just as you mentioned yet it doesn’t work.
Thema:

1. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says... - Similar Threads - I’ve purchased gta

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  4. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  5. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  6. is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?: i’ve purchased things for the sims 4 on xbox and now want to transfer them to my pc but can figure out how, is there a way for me to get the expansion packs i’ve purchased already onto my pc?...
  7. i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...: i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t make the realm. the same thing happened last month 864619db-6f6d-4717-b525-a91110089019
  8. Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...: Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me to different maps there is no menu it’s invisible 807445ee-b47b-4669-8ee4-bf0d3d20ffad
  9. I purchased elden ring couple months ago and now it says I have never purchased it I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased elden ring couple months ago and now it says I have never purchased it I’ve...: I purchased elden ring couple months ago and now it says I have never purchased it I’ve beat the game aswell 5c0b7336-4d44-4cf9-866f-e2a82eb63a78
  10. I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased street fighter 6 and I played it for 15 minutes and because of that they...: I just want to refund the game so I can buy another game because this one ain’t worth my money 6a09e215-9a10-46a4-840a-6d439473e8ac