I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

Discus and support I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thain Williams, Sep 23, 2023.

1. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now.

:)

Thain Williams, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Thain Williams,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play EA Football and it is not working. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern. Please provide us answers to our questions:

1. May we ask if this is the only game you are having issues with?
    2. Do you have any error message or code? Or will the game crash? Or stuck in loading?
    3. May we ask if all Xbox games were having issues?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mogwai Warrior Win User

EA ACCESS Hardline available NOW..

Downloaded the Deluxe edition last night, but won't be able to play until launch day. No EA Access.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Got Battlefield 5 off the game pass but when i try to play online it says it is only the trial version

Ok with ea play games you MUST BE the account holder if you are gamesharing it won't work
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

IM THE Only one in desperate need of a new FIGHT NIGHT?!

Boxing isn't as big as it used to be. Basketball, football, soccer, and ufc seem like more people are interested in playing those games. Maybe the other fight night games will come to backwards compatibility and if enough people play them EA will work
    on a new one.
Thema:

1. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play - Similar Threads - I've purchased football

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  4. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  5. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  6. I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this...: Couldn't broaden that anymore, I'm just tired of the lack of [mod removed] anyone is putting into their products, it's ability to jive with itself, and the greedy nature of subscriptions and a...
  7. I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...: Evolve characters not unlocked but paid for 5fc6e77a-321f-4202-9828-9c5b06d99811
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...
  10. Not having a game I've purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not having a game I've purchased: Ive purchased sea of thievs but it doesnt say i have it in my library and when i searched it up it said i would have to pay 2ec57270-d7c2-437d-a390-f43c084024cc