Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

Discus and support Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aidan Collins, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

:)

Aidan Collins, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Aidan C, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry you're going through this problem, Aidan, but don't worry, I'll guide you to a solution. The first thing you should check is if the purchase appears in your transaction history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

You must also verify that you are logging into the correct account with which you reserved the game, in which case your purchase appears in the history and verify that you are in the correct account and the problem persists, it would be best to contact support directly so they can help you with this problem.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if this information is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. MaeganBemis Win User

Call of duty black ops 4 beta

It wont let me play beta i pre ordered it a month ago, on xbox it says i know you want to really get started, but youll have to wait a bit longer. Im paid and pre ordred no up dates or anything ive Shut xbox off an turned back on tried everything and still
    cant play
  4. aCheeseyPenguin Win User

Email from GAME......

Ive stopped pre ordering from GAME online. After what happened with FIFA ive given up on them for Pre orders.
  5. NeRvEaGeNt 78 Win User

what are play like for pre orders

Ive ordered around 40 titles in 2 years from Shopto and ive never had a single game arrive later than the Thursday IE a day early. You will also find a section under MY ORDERS called PRE ORDERS. In there you can see what you have on pre-order, pay for it
    and also choose your postage type. I always use free and I always get it early so id reccomend that
  6. BootleBadBoy Win User

Which Battlefield 3 [UK] Pre-Order bonus ?

I can tell you that I usually pre-order all my games from HMV.co.uk. (Dont tell anyone but...They usually always come a day early) LOL. Every year on COD ive had it a day early from HMV...My pre-order for MW3 is at HMV. (Using play for BF3 as I have money
    on a playtrade account on there)
Thema:

1. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it - Similar Threads - Ive pre ordered

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  5. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  6. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  7. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  8. Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...: I purchased mount and blade bannerlord before it was released and when i tried to play it, it asked me to purchase it again 281ac7e6-cd27-4f35-ac22-e17a3f4bf2a7
  9. Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle: My question is will i get the dlc terminator ? 41d8e473-cb33-4a93-a629-ecf9458aa6ed
  10. Where’s my Points? ive pre order fifa 15 froza 2 nba 2k15 - renew my gold bought multiply ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s my Points? ive pre order fifa 15 froza 2 nba 2k15 - renew my gold bought multiply ...: Where’s my Points? ive pre order fifa 15 froza 2 nba 2k15 - renew my gold bought multiply things on m/soft . fda4f431-11e8-4632-abde-94b004069506