I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...

Discus and support I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5 hours, but I can't find my free copy of Minecraft. Does playing splitscreen affect this or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arnav Kolhe, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Arnav Kolhe
    Arnav Kolhe Guest

I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ...

I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5 hours, but I can't find my free copy of Minecraft. Does playing splitscreen affect this or something? Or do I just have to wait for a bit?

:)

Arnav Kolhe, Oct 29, 2017
  2. ShiftyMonk18
    ShiftyMonk18 Guest
    Minecraft

I have Minecraft Xbox one edition on disc and I have played more than 5 hours. Will I get my free copy of the new Minecraft

ShiftyMonk18, Oct 29, 2017
  3. ErraticPlayer15, Oct 29, 2017
  4. oTRONo747 Win User

minecraft xbox one edition disc to new version

I also haven't received the update and I've played more than 5hrs, although this wasn't until after the update was released.
  5. Tyson Uresti Win User

I'm thinking of purchasing a copy of Minecraft: Xbox One edition. Will this version let me play legacy or force me to play bedrock edition?

I like playing older versions of Minecraft, but more specifically Minecraft: Legacy edition. I want to purchase a copy of Minecraft: Xbox One edition for my Xbox Series X console. Will I be able to play the legacy version, or be forced to play Bedrock?

Thanks.
    Cab make. The Simpsons games. Work. On the Xbox one x
  6. Gary yarlett Win User

Unable to buy Minecraft DLC

there was xbox one edition, then they gave everyone bedrock edition which is the one they use on all systems, anyone who played 5 hours or more got a free copy but that ended a long time ago, if you are using the one that says xbox one edition then
    that is no longer sold or supported.
    Ah, the front cover literally says Minecraft and that is it other than bottom left corner says 7pegi in a box so i guess its fair to asumme i have Bedrock then :)

(he hopes)
  7. TouraLoura Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition free upgrade?

I have the same problem on my son's newly purchased copy of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. The problem is he can't play the game without downloading the FREE! update. But it's not free when you get directed to the Xbox store. So frustrating! How can we get
    around this? otherwise we'll be bringing it back to the store for a refund.
  8. BigPete7978 Win User

transfer your 360/ ps3 online to one/ps4 online

I've played the game on both PS3 and 360. But my PS3 version is a collector's edition copy, and has a lot more play time. Hope I won't have any issues transferring over to my Xbox One copy.
Thema:

1. I've played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for more than 5hrs but I can't find my free copy of ... - Similar Threads - I've played Minecraft

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  5. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...: I opened Minecraft today and it randomly said that I need to buy Minecraft in order to play, but I've already bought it years ago and no matter what I do it won't let me launch the game. What do I...
  8. It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings: i just bought minecraft, im over 18, Ive changed the setting in the xbox settings to allow pretty much everything and yet it still won't let me play multiplayer. i don't know what else to do....
  9. I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...: Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the account so I could play on it again. However,...
  10. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...