I’ve paid for Modena warfare 2 cross gen edition. I played and completed the campaign but...

Discus and support I’ve paid for Modena warfare 2 cross gen edition. I played and completed the campaign but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve deleted the game to re download all together now its not shown as bought and is asking me to pay again. Am i doing something wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Peel, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Lee Peel
    Lee Peel Guest

I’ve paid for Modena warfare 2 cross gen edition. I played and completed the campaign but...

I’ve deleted the game to re download all together now its not shown as bought and is asking me to pay again. Am i doing something wrong

:)

Lee Peel, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I’ve paid for Modena warfare 2 cross gen edition. I played and completed the campaign but wont let me install the game today.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lee, Because it was a pre-sale, it can cause some errors that the user doesn't notice until its official release.

Let's confirm this purchase, probably there was an error, friend.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. DarkwenNova Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

There is a message on the store in the Vault Edition that says: "Existing Modern Warfare 2 digital Cross Gen Bundle can upgrade to the Vault Edition as a part of a limited time offer"

But I don't see anywhere in the store the update or any instructions regarding how that works.
  4. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

6. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
Thema:

1. I’ve paid for Modena warfare 2 cross gen edition. I played and completed the campaign but... - Similar Threads - I’ve paid Modena

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  10. I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve already brought call of duty 3 but it’s saying I have not paid for it: I need help I’ve brought the around when it was available 8a2174d0-5870-4f93-befe-23e57cf4c85e