I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

Discus and support I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know what to put here 4b5e77fe-d3ba-468e-881e-e441fb998cf2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caden da man760, Jun 10, 2023.

1. I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

I don’t know what to put here

:)

Caden da man760, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

No sound

Hey Max,

Sounds like the xbox needs to be sent in to be service. The HDMI pins that transfer sounds might be bent inside the the port.
  3. Caden da man760 Win User

I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I removed the cable from the Xbox. I was wondering if the standard 1 year warranty will cover the repairs?

Hey Caden!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your question, that is correct! Those are covered by the free warranty repair order.

You can request a free Xbox Series X console warranty repair order by signing your account and registering your console serial number here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
    Thanks!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I removed the cable from the Xbox. I was wondering if the standard 1 year warranty will cover the repairs?

You're welcome! I am glad that worked. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Caden!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your question, that is correct! Those are covered by the free warranty repair order.

You can request a free Xbox Series X console warranty repair order by signing your account and registering your console serial number here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  6. PrimitiveMeat Win User

Audio still cutting out after second Xbox one

@o HydRauLiX... before you trash the set, take a look at the pins on HDMI port on the TV. I have seen before some got bent for whatever reason. Straightened a few out before with some needle nose pliers and a bit of love. Also, if your TV has another HDMI
    port, try that also just to rule out a bad port.

Also, more times than I can count, HDMI cables not seating right. Not necessarily just the possibility of a bad HDMI cable, but how the cable is positioned on the tv and its very own weight, or drag on it pulls it down just enough to lose a proper connection.
    Last, your TV's firmware. Make sure that is current. Anyways, just some thoughts for ya I have seen cause this. Good Luck to you!!
Thema:

I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

1. I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I... - Similar Threads - I’ve owned Series

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  10. I’ve owned dragon balls budokai had collection for a long time now how do I redownload it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve owned dragon balls budokai had collection for a long time now how do I redownload it...: Someone please answer this one way or another I’ve owned dragon ball z budokai he collection somehow got wiped from my hard drive how do I redownload it if I can’t find it in my do history?...