I’ve not used my Xbox in 3 years and it won’t seem to come on

Discus and support I’ve not used my Xbox in 3 years and it won’t seem to come on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Haven’t used my Xbox one in 3 years and I want to use it but it won’t come on a8d0c96e-f00e-45f9-95ed-1415697f160a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DION WILLIAMS12333, Dec 20, 2023.

1. I’ve not used my Xbox in 3 years and it won’t seem to come on

Haven’t used my Xbox one in 3 years and I want to use it but it won’t come on

:)

DION WILLIAMS12333, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console.

According to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help... it may,the front of the console. . See More.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

"Reset your internal power supply:

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.
    Wait 10 seconds.
    Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button  on the front of the console.

If the console still doesn't turn on:

Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.
    Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    Ensure that you're using the power cable which came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.

If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, submit a service order using this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced "

Note: If your console is out of warranty, don't worry there is an out-of-warranty service option using the link above.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. NextMemory Win User

Xbox live

I’ve got 3 years of ultimate stacked up and I think at this point I haven’t played for any of it. With ambassador program, reward program, and the alienware promotion I won’t have to pay anything for hopefully a long time.
  4. Andrew Kiker1 Win User

I can’t recover my account

I’ve tried all of this and it still won’t let me in. I keep getting the same email back starting with “unfortunately”. Are there any other ways because I’m desperate? It’s really irritating that Microsoft takes it this serious. I mean come on. It’s my account and the home profile on my Xbox. Isn’t that all I should need. I need a link to a refund for everything I’ve purchased. I even put my card info into the forum and it doesn’t seem to think it’s right when In reality it is.
  5. andrewsowten Win User

Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x

I’ve spent 4 hours trying to get this to work, nothing works, I’ve switched to my sons account on my Xbox launched the game and it works? Won’t load on cloud gaming either, I can’t seem to find any other information on it or how i can delete the game save from the cloud as there’s nothing on my Xbox, this is very frustrating
  6. Normal_User113 Win User

Backwards compatibility

I already tried that as well and it still didn’t fix it. I’ve had this problem for over a year. I can’t find a solution. It lets me play if I use a different account but it won’t let me use my main account I don’t understand why
Thema:

1. I’ve not used my Xbox in 3 years and it won’t seem to come on - Similar Threads - I’ve used years

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  8. How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this keep in mind I have no access to an xbox and I’ve tried to use family but...: [img] I really just can’t seem to figure it out 261c3497-fb87-4958-a44c-24aef7063886
  9. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...