I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

Discus and support I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time ee24fd99-a071-49de-8cba-3f54c81f7f96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coreen burchell, Nov 4, 2023.

1. I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time

:)

coreen burchell, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Marquis Bradley Win User

Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time
    My code
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Coreen B, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

When you set up your Xbox Series

If you lost this code, you can try restarting your console to see if the code is displayed again.

If that doesn't work, I would recommend contacting Xbox support for additional help. They should be able to guide you through the TV code recovery process. I hope this helps! If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    do not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  4. s33r Win User

Xbox series X game brightness issue

I've had this occasionally and as far as I can tell it's related to how my Series X (or One X before that) invokes HDR on my TV. It's intermittent and was often resolved by launching a HDR game or rebooting my XBox.
  5. Its Levels End Win User

Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts

Yes you should. If set up properly the x combined with 4K is beautiful. Just do some research on 4K TVs to use with xbox x. I personally prefer to use a monitor over a TV for gaming.
    Thank you, Miss šŸ˜
  6. JO3 B 0ne Win User

Xbox turns on multiple TVs

So I looked into it a little deeper and I have an xbox one x and there is no setting for me to run the power through HDMI. It asked for my TV remote code. I ran the set up a few times to see if there was an option I was missing, but no luck. And on another
    note. I'm a bonehead and forgot my biggest TV is an LG and the smaller is a Vizio smart TV. They just happen to both use very similar IR codes, so doesn't seem like I will be able to fix the problem.
Thema:

1. I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back - Similar Threads - I've missed code

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...: I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This...
  10. Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I...: All vehicles missing from garages in gta5 online and need help to recover them, thanks 35234388-c5e7-4d7c-8bbf-3df714741492