I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back?

Discus and support I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently my xbox has been acting up really bad, like i cant go to my games and apps it just freezes and i cant do anything, i cant see my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scarlett Simons, Jul 25, 2023.

1. I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back?

So recently my xbox has been acting up really bad, like i cant go to my games and apps it just freezes and i cant do anything, i cant see my friends list, it says i have 0 friends when i have many many more, i cant message people, and many more things. But about 2-3 months ago it completely logged my out of my account. i don’t remember the pass as i didn’t think to write it down , and my email that i used for my xbox is linked to this account that i’m using now. so when ever i try to reset my password it will just go to this email and reset the password for the account i’m using now, and the email i used for my xbox is also on my smashed up phone, and i’m not getting it repaired as there is no point as i have an iPhone 11 .This account that i’m using to type this has 2 emails, the one for my xbox and the one that i use for everything. (like my main email). So i literally cant reset my pass for my xbox. it has all my stuff on it. Like games, progress over £300 worth of skins in game currency and more. please help me, if there is any way i can reset my pass using my gamer tag please let me know. i really don’t know what happened. if you need more info on what happened please reply to this and try to help me. thank you

:)

Scarlett Simons, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

Hello, love A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Russell Dixon Win User

I can’t verify my main Microsoft account

It sounds like Microsoft just implemented a broken system then. I’ve jumped through all of your hoops and rings and I’ve been a loyal Microsoft customer for years and that’s all I get? If that is the case I’d like compensation for all the things I’ve paid for and can no longer access. I’ve been a Microsoft account holder since 2012 and the only thing you can do is tell me I’ve lost my account permanently. Thanks. I’m going to find a way to get compensation for this.
  5. VengeanceUM Win User

Any way I can get my old xbox account back?

I don't know if the recovering of the microsoft account will work, because it has been so long i don't even remember half of the information required, such as the last digits of my 12month subscription... i mean i got my name, and im pretty sure my recovery
    question. Not to sure about the other stuff. as for the account recovery steps ill check it out, thanks
  6. VengeanceUM Win User

Any way I can get my old xbox account back?

Anyways thanks everyone, ill post here how everything turns out
Thema:

I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back?

1. I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back? - Similar Threads - I’ve lost account

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...: Can I get my stuff back from the game crashing at exfil? f821e806-4152-4219-a2f4-a1c005f97031
  9. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...
  10. I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back: I want to get my Xbox Microsoft Xbox password back and I can’t do it with email and phone verification because that’s on an old phone I tried the other verification method but still said that...