I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

Discus and support I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only have audio in the sidebar and if I’m in a party. There’s no game audio, nothing in the menus, just complete silence. Has anyone else run into... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/frugalmonstet65, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

I only have audio in the sidebar and if I’m in a party. There’s no game audio, nothing in the menus, just complete silence. Has anyone else run into this?

submitted by /u/frugalmonstet65
    [link] [comments]

/u/frugalmonstet65, Dec 2, 2020
  2. joseph scism Win User

Mic isn’t working.

I’ve tried all of this… I’ve cleared my MAC address multiple times.

I’ve gone through every audio/ privacy setting I can.

Even attempted to see if there was a firmware update for my headset.

What doesn’t make any sense is when the issue started to happen I went to buy a new headset and this one is wired. The brand new headset mic will not work when in party or game chat. The only way I can get my voice to register at all is on my phone through the app.
  3. Bry_ Win User

Headset audio

The headset I use right now is the steelseries Arctis 1 and I use a xbox one s console and it’s been happening within the whole system. i’ve had the same problem with three different mics. The controller and console works fine but for some reason I only hear audio on the left side of my mic. i’ve tried different things but nothing seems to work with my problem
  4. BotchyMink401 Win User

Major Xbox Audio Issues

Hey ! Does the same issue occur if you try a different HDMI or TV with the console? Additionally, are you using standalone speakers or a headset for audio? Post back and let us know!
    hi, I’ve tried a different HDMI port but no luck. I don’t have a spare HDMI cable available. I’m using the tv volume but even when I use headphones it does the same thing.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Scratchy/Distorted System Sounds after Summer Update

Interesting, and is this same thing happening when you're hearing the audio from the TV's speakers? Or is it just when you're using the headset. Which headsets are you using as well?
  6. SaijWise Win User

Audio won't play on Xbox

Same thing happened with Xbox Series S. Tried to mess with audio settings, restart it, hard restart, moved hdmi ports, even factory reset and still nothing. I’ve seen through research this is a common issue. Following to see if there’s anything that will help
Thema:

I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

1. I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to... - Similar Threads - I’ve lost audio

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...: Can I get my stuff back from the game crashing at exfil? f821e806-4152-4219-a2f4-a1c005f97031
  8. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...
  9. I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve lost my xbox account any way i can get it back?: So recently my xbox has been acting up really bad, like i cant go to my games and apps it just freezes and i cant do anything, i cant see my friends list, it says i have 0 friends when i have many...
  10. I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox password and I’ve tried every method to get my password back: I want to get my Xbox Microsoft Xbox password back and I can’t do it with email and phone verification because that’s on an old phone I tried the other verification method but still said that...