I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change

Discus and support I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have the exact same thing. Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by . �, Jun 27, 2023.

1. . �
    . � Guest

I have the exact same thing.

Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had to add my profile again to xbox. I did with the emailadress used for my account, and then it gave me the option to make a whole new account? I thought it was just changing my gamertag so i did and now everything is gone! How is it even possible that xbox gives the option to make a whole new account and gamertag on an emailadress that already has an account?

I contacted support and they put the blame on me, i was the one who ''removed'' my account and made a new one. Now why would i do that?! I assume if you log in on xbox with an emailadress already linked to a gamertag, there is no possibility to make a whole new one? Or does xbox support multiple gamertags on ONE emailadress that i not know of?

It also really sucks because the gamertag was linked to my Battle-net Blizzard and now i can't add a new one or relink it because they have a 365 day cooldown rule for that. Is there a solution for this????

:)

. �, Jun 27, 2023
  2. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
  3. Georges C. Win User

I've searched forever how do I change a gamer on a family accounts password we lost our password for our child and don't want to change the parent account that is the only option I can find online.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Heather, if you've lost access to gamertag from your child's account, it means you've lost access to the account.

My question, you have the email from this account with this associated Gamertag, because only with the email account will you be able to recover, sign in or change the account password, regardless of whether it is in a family account.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Lost access to Minecraft after my Gamertag changed

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Note: After the migration, the Minecraft transaction should appear under the Microsoft account's order history regardless if the game was purchased on the Mojang website before.

Kindly sign in to all of your email accounts on account.microsoft.com > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game in 2011.

From there, check if you have the Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log out and re-login to the Microsoft Store and Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, this can only mean that the game was purchased on a different email account. Please check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. BillowyPanther4 Win User

Account Hacked Over 2 Weeks Ago and Want Progress Update

Going by the information you provided seems like someone took your account and changed the WLID associated with the GamerTag. Good luck. I've been waiting over 130 days on mine. I lost count after that. Been waiting since July 9th. They didn't change my
    WLID but they did Migrate the account to Brazil.
  6. WPAK Win User

Windows Live ID Issue!

To remove that gamertag that is connected to your 'main' email (Microsoft Account), just change the connected gamertag connected to a new Microsoft account.

-

So first free up your 'correct' email address by moving the connected gamertag to a new Microsoft Account

and after that you should be able to change the 'email' (Microsoft Account) for your main gamertag to your 'correct' email address (Microsoft Account)
Thema:

1. I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change - Similar Threads - I've lost access

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  10. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32