I've logged out of my account and don't remeber any of my info.

Discus and support I've logged out of my account and don't remeber any of my info. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everybody I've accidentally logged myself out of my xbox account and I forgot the info to login. I've tried speaking with xbox support and even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erina Tauiwi, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Erina Tauiwi
    Erina Tauiwi Guest

Hello everybody I've accidentally logged myself out of my xbox account and I forgot the info to login. I've tried speaking with xbox support and even did the recovery form but nothing works. Can someone help me please I've has that account for 5 years.

:)

Erina Tauiwi, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Erina.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. Unfortunately, for password or account recovery, there is no possibility of human intervention. Even the official support cannot assist in the recovery. The only method is to fill out the form with all the information you have. If you have already tried to recover the password without success, you need to access the link found on the following page.

Microsoft is very diligent about data protection; that's why it's essential to input all the information available to you.

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Here the direct link to recover your account
    https://account.live.com/acsr.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. ngocphi Win User

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best thing is to use the more info box

and fill it with whatever info froim the account as he can

friends

acheivements

if you don't knolw info they are asking just be honest fill in i don't remeber

but remeber key info must be inputed
  4. ngocphi Win User

Problem Remembering a Account WLID and Password.

no if you can't remeber the account details like random info then you will have to start all over

validation is required because of people just want to steal accounts that for your security personally i update my details every year and that is begining siunce the 90s

i had a hotmail account back then and since then i've replaced my windows live id and signed up for live and every year i update my windows live id info once a year
  5. GN Lincoln Win User

Bought New Halo 4 Console - Transfered Elite HDD to Halo 4 Console - Don't have access to email/pw from one account and can't access my xbla games HELP

I tried but the problem is I filled out the account info in 2002 when live first came out an don't remember my info. The only way I'll be able to access it is if someone can look at my console id an see that both my accounts log in from the same console
    since 07 when I got my elite
  6. BrokenAngel_666 Win User

Help

I've tried logging out and back in again, I don't have any option for multiplayer, and my game is updated, so is my microsoft.
Thema:

1. I've logged out of my account and don't remeber any of my info. - Similar Threads - I've logged account

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  6. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  7. I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...: Does anyone know what to do? 0a2dc17a-8591-4a46-99fa-72a1d2ff7638
  8. Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I've logged in to gta5 online and all vehicles are missing from my garages, what can I...: All vehicles missing from garages in gta5 online and need help to recover them, thanks 35234388-c5e7-4d7c-8bbf-3df714741492
  9. How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?: I recently changed the name of my Microsoft account and then logged out. Now, when I log back in, it is looking for the old name of the same account I changed the name of. What do I do?...
  10. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...