I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now.

Discus and support I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Microsoft Xbox enforcement team is garbage. Like how can I Abuse/threat someone when I wasn't able to send messages in the first place & heck i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrBauer67, Jan 25, 2017.

1. MrBauer67
    MrBauer67 Guest

The Microsoft Xbox enforcement team is garbage. Like how can I Abuse/threat someone when I wasn't able to send messages in the first place & heck i work too much, so yea i only know my co-workers as friends, even so this extended my suspension which makes
    Microsoft looked retarded now.

:)

MrBauer67, Jan 25, 2017
  2. Miss Pwny
    Miss Pwny Guest
    Downsides to being a werewolf? *possible spoilers*

I've lost all respect for you.

Miss Pwny, Jan 25, 2017
  3. Diamond pistols....

^^Good plan,I've found i did best in FFA so far with it.I have a New Found Respect for anyone with diamond pistols now.

OriginalEyeball, Jan 25, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you do realize that if you got perm suspended it would've been reported weeks or months ago right?

Even a harassment ban takes time it is sent to a reviewer scored based on accuracy them sent to another team for review

This takes weeks and not just one person

ngocphi, Jan 25, 2017
  5. Where do you see this at, ngocphi???

I'd like to know.

Also - yes - Microsoft and Xbox are **** fools.

I'm guessing you must work in the Enforcement by the way you have knowledge to respond to so many posts of players saying they were banned by doing NOTHING WRONG.

If so - please kinda post the contact phone number to these **** faces.

PumpkinPen31525, Jan 25, 2017
  6. ShockedSinger48, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ShockedSinger48 Win User

8. ngocphi Win User

you do realize that if you got perm suspended it would've been reported weeks or months ago right?

Even a harassment ban takes time it is sent to a reviewer scored based on accuracy them sent to another team for review

This takes weeks and not just one person
  9. PumpkinPen31525 Win User

Where do you see this at, ngocphi???

I'd like to know.

Also - yes - Microsoft and Xbox are **** fools.

I'm guessing you must work in the Enforcement by the way you have knowledge to respond to so many posts of players saying they were banned by doing NOTHING WRONG.

If so - please kinda post the contact phone number to these **** faces.
  10. Miss Pwny Win User

Downsides to being a werewolf? *possible spoilers*

I've lost all respect for you.
  11. Mister Quimby Win User

This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft

Hey there FunSea!

I am truly sorry to hear about the controller issue and I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. Unfortunately you will need to pay for shipping to have your controller replaced. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear
    about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. I hope you will receive your replacement controller swiftly so that you can get back to gaming soon.
Thema:

1. I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now. - Similar Threads - I've lost respect

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  9. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  10. I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change: Split from this thread. I have the exact same thing. Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had to add my profile again to xbox. I did with...