I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...

Discus and support I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Uppishsnake [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Uppishsnake, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...

/u/Uppishsnake, Apr 4, 2020
  2. xCoDy iZ BaKeDx Win User

just a girl gamer ;)

^ No kidding man. Way too many little kids on xbl these days. Its gotten to the point where I dont even bother plugging my mic in while I play haha
  3. Slatypus Win User

Rep?

Also facing this problem. But its gotten to the point where I just dont care anymore.
  4. RDRS VIPER69 Win User

My profile is corrupted, can't connect to xbox live and can't delete it off my console.

I need a answer on why my xbox keeps signing me out and keeps saying that my signing status had changed its really bothering me now I've had my account for a while and now is just been doing this for about a month
  5. StAR KiLleR 379 Win User

Multiple Problems And Issues On Xbox Series X

Update the crashing on my video games has gotten worse its happening alot more often now i have tried turning off and unplugging the console and plugging it on again after 3 to 5 minutes but it seems to have only made the problem worse its gotten to the point where i am unable to play my games now due to these issues and problems

waiting for response
  6. d0labla Win User

Dashboard/Marketplace ads freezing my Xbox

I'm having this exact same problem. I've had it happen twice within minutes of each other, and it was while I was in the marketplace.

There's no reason it should be freezing. The console is only just a few months old. I haven't had it freeze up while playing a game yet, only in marketplace I am having problems. This is the first time I've had the console lock up on me since I've gotten
    it.
Thema:

I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers...

1. I've had this problem for a while now, but its just gotten to the point where it bothers... - Similar Threads - I've problem while

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  9. I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours: my Xbox app is not working with custom profile picture change whenever I try to select it it just says done we finished moderating it and it's okay and then nothing happens and I don't know why...
  10. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca