I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

Discus and support I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andreas_758, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Andreas_758
    Andreas_758 Guest

I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability.

I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ications/0cfe2542-2f03-46c3-8eb5-bc121df8e82b but to a slightly lesser degree.

Here's what I've tried. I have looked at the thread and tried to roll back my driver - didnt work

then i tried to find the best driver on the NVIDIA support page - didnt work (white dots still there)

I am hesitant to uninstall the driver completely so am hoping that someone can give me answers before I have to risk my laptop.

Here are the specs:

intel core i5

laptop rtx 3050 ti

:)

Andreas_758, Nov 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: