I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

Discus and support I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by E.J.Harper, Apr 14, 2020.

1. E.J.Harper
    E.J.Harper Guest

I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification saying “cannot upload this picture right now try again later”
    but when I try again later it repeats the same message. Can someone please help?

:)

E.J.Harper, Apr 14, 2020
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

This feature is temporarily suspended ;)
  3. matthewiag Win User

4. ericjwilborn Win User

This is a known outage at this time during to an increase in Xbox traffic.
  5. Curtis_554 Win User

Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

Hi Lucas, I’ve been having difficulties with changing my xbox profile picture to a custom image on xbox and on the xbox app. It keeps saying that’s its done uploading but it’s not updating it has been doing it for the past 2 days but I changed it to a default pic on Xbox but now I can’t change it to a custom one
  6. Sojutsu Win User

pfp wont change

I have had a profile picture removed and it still always takes literall 5 seconds for a profile picture to upload. I’ve never had to wait 48 hours to change a profile picture ever.
Thema:

1. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one - Similar Threads - I’ve multiple custom

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  10. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7