I’ve got an error code E:47-b

Discus and support I’ve got an error code E:47-b in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Being a forza fan I’ve played all games and trying to login to FH5 it’s given me this error code. I had tried playing on my laptop but to no resolve.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Cookson, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Jack Cookson
    Jack Cookson Guest

Being a forza fan I’ve played all games and trying to login to FH5 it’s given me this error code. I had tried playing on my laptop but to no resolve. Would love some help or a solution as would love to continue to play and be a car nut

:)

Jack Cookson, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Jack C. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re getting this error code. May I know if along the code you see a message that says “Invalid profile” or something like that?

If that’s correct, you may want to review the “I’ve lost all my progress, what do I do?” article as advised here:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...65813-Invalid-profile-and-save-error-messages

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. Cliff A. Win User

E:47-b error code

Hi Balázs Horváth1

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with signing into Forza that has an error code of "Invalid Profile". We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

The error code E:47-b usually indicates that there is an issue with your Xbox profile. This could be caused by a number of things, such as a corrupted profile, an outdated profile, or an issue with your internet connection.

To resolve this issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. You can test your connection by going to Settings > Network > Network settings on your Xbox.

2. Sign out and sign back in: Sometimes signing out of your Xbox profile and then signing back in can resolve issues with your profile. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Sign out on your Xbox.

3. Clear your Xbox cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can also help resolve issues with your profile. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cable back in and turn on your Xbox.

4. Delete and redownload your profile: If the above steps don't work, you may need to delete your Xbox profile and then redownload it. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Remove accounts on your Xbox. Then follow the on-screen instructions to delete your profile. Once your profile is deleted, go to Settings > Account > Add account on your Xbox and follow the on-screen instructions to redownload your profile.

In addition, can you also try and check if your Xbox Account can be signed into other games besides Forza since we need also to isolate if what is the issue that is causing this if it is within your Xbox Account or Forza account for us to double check as well.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Cliff A. Win User

E:47-b error code

Hi Balázs Horváth1

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. MOODE99 Win User

Forza horizon 4

Error Code E: 47-0

Why can't I play
Thema:

1. I’ve got an error code E:47-b - Similar Threads - I’ve got error

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  7. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  8. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  9. I’ve recently got a ps5 I was excited to play Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve recently got a ps5 I was excited to play Minecraft: When I tried to sign in it wouldn’t work I made multiple new accounts and those wouldn’t work I tried deleting and reinstalling and it still wouldn’t work even tried calling and the robot wouldn’t...
  10. I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...: I don’t know what to put here 4b5e77fe-d3ba-468e-881e-e441fb998cf2