I've got a problem with my Gamertag

Discus and support I've got a problem with my Gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SomethingQC, Nov 14, 2023.

1. SomethingQC
    SomethingQC Guest

I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag.

Can anyone help me out here?

:)

SomethingQC, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox gamer tag. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Try to check if the new gamer tag is showing on your account by signing on to account.xbox.com > confirm the gamer tag showing at the top right corner of the page.

Also, kindly confirm the transaction for the Gamertag change. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there make sure that it's showing as "completed".

Then check if you're able to change your gamer tag for free on social.xbox.com

If the issue still persists, try to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your Xbox gamer tag change. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

For reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/cb33ad09-94ff-4d73-a66c-5b7faf46fd81

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day!

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Miles_397 Win User

I've got a problem

I would do this but it won't let me access anything all i get is a black screen, and it says "signing you in" for about five to ten minutes then it loads into a black screen. I cannot do anything in the mean time.
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

I've got a problem

Hello, thanks for bringing this issue to us!

We are sorry that this issue has come, we suggest clearing out the game cache since it might be a corrupt file causing this error.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

I've got a problem

Hello XxGHOSTxX1,

Please create a new thread detailing the issue being experienced so that we can tailor our responses to you specifically.

We await your new thread!

Best wishes!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've got a problem

Thema:

1. I've got a problem with my Gamertag - Similar Threads - I've got problem

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  6. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  7. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  8. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...