I've got a problem installing Battlefield 4.

Discus and support I've got a problem installing Battlefield 4. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to install my BF 4 from the dvd, it stops the installation as soon as it hits 6.50GB, don't know what to do, i've already tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elPavino, Jan 2, 2017.

1. elPavino
    elPavino Guest

When i try to install my BF 4 from the dvd, it stops the installation as soon as it hits 6.50GB, don't know what to do, i've already tried everything that Microsoft's support suggests on that matter. Help me pls

:)

elPavino, Jan 2, 2017
  2. I've got a problem

Hey there LOX1452,

Sorry to hear about the app crashing, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app yet to see if that helps?

Mister Mascot, Jan 2, 2017
  3. LOX1452
    LOX1452 Guest
    I've got a problem

I cant open the xbox app on my desktop, it shows the green loading screen with the xbox logo for about 1 sec and than the app closes. Pls help me !!

LOX1452, Jan 2, 2017
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hi,

Have you tried installing the game offline? That is the best way to install a game that is slow or stalling. So basically cancel the installation and take the disc out, then go into your Network settings (through the settings menu), then hit the "Go Offline"
    button. Then, pop the disc back in and try the installation again. Once installed, you can go back online and you should have a small update before you're ready to go I've got a problem installing Battlefield 4. :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Jan 2, 2017
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Hi,

Have you tried installing the game offline? That is the best way to install a game that is slow or stalling. So basically cancel the installation and take the disc out, then go into your Network settings (through the settings menu), then hit the "Go Offline"
    button. Then, pop the disc back in and try the installation again. Once installed, you can go back online and you should have a small update before you're ready to go :)

Cheers

Denaz
  6. Inaja Lemos Win User

FORZA BOOTS BACK TO HOME SCREEN

I had the same issue with Battlefield 4 yesterday. The only thing that worked for me was to reset the console to factory settings, and re-installing the game into the HDD. After I've done both in that order, I had no problems playing Battlefield 4.
  7. Xmook Win User

Unable to create a multiplayer game in Minecraft

I've got the exact same problem.. surely its not a privacy setting issue if my son can play other games (COD, Battlefield 4, Destiny) on multiplayer just fine
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One game install problems

I'm just installing Battlefield 4, definitely the longest install I've seen so far. Luckily though it lets you start playing at 10%.
  9. D4DAMA6ER Win User

Battlefield 4 installation problems

Yet another game which requires spending more money on memory, funny that you can't just use any external HD !!! Another rip off just buy a Playstation you don't hear of these problems with their product
Thema:

1. I've got a problem installing Battlefield 4. - Similar Threads - I've got problem

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  8. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  9. My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still...: My xbox got my wifi network correct and I've been entering the correct password and still ask for my wifi password 09cfbca8-867c-4724-b6f8-5705e7885835
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...