Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

Discus and support Ive forgot my xbox live pass code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertleeGaytan, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller password but i forgot it and have no idea how to get back logged in. Help please.

:)

RobertleeGaytan, Nov 25, 2022
  2. xXproz BE4STxX Win User

Family member removed from family. How to get the account back?

i cant get my account on because ive forgot my pass code
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to reset your 360 parental passcode. To do so, please follow the steps below according to Xbox support:

"1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com/devices

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your passcode."

You just need to follow the steps provided from there.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

4 digit pass code

Hi,

If you forgot your pass code all you have to do is download your profile. It is quick and easy to do.

Click here
    to find out how.

I forgot the pass code for my Xbox LIVE account

If you forgot your Xbox LIVE account pass code,
    download your profile from Xbox LIVE
  5. Lillithvain Win User

4 digit passcode for profile

6. DigitalAssassin Win User

xbox profile password problem

Thema:

1. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code - Similar Threads - Ive forgot live

2. Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help: Ive grinded that game for so long please help acebee92-f4ce-413f-8523-126b1814c422
  3. XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE minecraft wont save map updates as it says ive run out of space.: It appears to be a popular post , with this game. So far i have done the following 1- soft reset - doesnt work 2- delete all save games and download save games- worked for one week 3- delete the 4...
  4. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.: Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the...
  5. Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre ordered a game and when it was released it didnt allow me to play it but asked me...: I purchased mount and blade bannerlord before it was released and when i tried to play it, it asked me to purchase it again 281ac7e6-cd27-4f35-ac22-e17a3f4bf2a7
  6. Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why: I got a suspension on my account for 2 days i havent been told why and when i call xbox they say thats not our department please go to enforement.xbox.com which tells me i cant do anything about...
  7. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...: ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it wouldnt let me play ANY GAMES. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass...
  8. Details regarding a issue ive been dealing for some months now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Details regarding a issue ive been dealing for some months now: So Looking to get some help and feed back trying to figure out how to get rid of this issue I'm about to go into at length, so cloud gaming has been having issues with the "game window" getting...
  9. ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??: iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening. i am wondering if it is the country that i am in. (Australia) Please help me!...
  10. There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all...: Exhausted all other options. Could do with a number to ring just to make sure ive done everything as im ging no where with any online help. Based in UK Many thanks...