I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

Discus and support I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone it just says “enable 2fa” even tho I’ve done it many times. Anyone else experience... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shelby Brandon, Oct 15, 2023.

1. I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone it just says “enable 2fa” even tho I’ve done it many times. Anyone else experience this? How do I fix it?

:)

Shelby Brandon, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Muhammad Taha2 Win User

I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone it just says “enable 2fa” even tho I’ve done it many times. Anyone else experience this? How do I fix it?
    Boston doughnuts
  3. Omar Abu sbeitan Win User

Have u found anything out yet??

I have the same problem
  4. Hattie Pennington Win User

I am having the same problem. I accidentally added v bucks to a old account and trying to gift to current account and I enabled two factor authentication and it still won't allow me to gift. It keeps repeating the same message. This is frustrating. This is terrible. It should not be this difficult.
  5. abu aloosh Win User

I’ve anable a 2fa
    I don’t have a boogie down. I just want to get it
  6. Omar Abu sbeitan Win User

Have u found anything out yet??

I have the same problem
    were u able to fix it? da same shi keep happening to me n it's not working. plsss lmk

Nah no fix till now, I’ve even tried on different accounts to make sure it isn’t a problem on my end. It’s most likely a problem from epic that they to fix but they’re not replying to my request
Thema:

1. I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone - Similar Threads - I’ve enabled 2fa

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  10. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...