I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

Discus and support I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pauly C., Dec 6, 2023.

1. Pauly C.
    Pauly C. Guest

I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the achievements I got a few weeks ago.

:)

Pauly C., Dec 6, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile feed and on my gamerscore leaderboard. What's going on?

Hello Math L,

If you've earned achievements in the last few days and they don't appear on your profile or in the player score leaderboard, it could be due to a technical issue.
    Here are some suggestions to address the situation:

Wait a bit longer: Sometimes, there may be a delay in updating achievements on your profile. Give it a little more time to see if they appear.

Restart your console: Try restarting your Xbox. Sometimes, this can resolve temporary issues and allow achievements to update correctly.

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your console is connected to the internet. Achievements often require a connection to update online.

Verify synchronization: Go to your Xbox settings and make sure synchronization is enabled. This ensures that achievements sync correctly with your online profile.

Check your profile privacy: Make sure your privacy settings are not blocking the display of your achievements to other players.

If, after trying these suggestions, the achievements still don't appear, you may consider reaching out to Xbox technical support for further assistance.

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile feed and on my gamerscore leaderboard. What's going on?

Pauly C,

You're welcome,

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  4. DiseasedBadger Win User

Xbox activity feed

Hi I've deleted my profile and there still not appearing also do you see any COD AW and Netflix achievement in the activity feed as there the most recent achievements I've earned ?
  5. DonM4k4veli Win User

Activity feeds not working

Hello everyone

I have exactly the same problem. Couple of days ago i've started to play GTA V and all those achievements i've earned on 360 popped up all in the same time.

Since then i don't see any achievements i earned in last 10-12 days, on achievement ranking i'm the last one, all game clips are not showing up. Also when i ask my friends to check me on they lists it's like i don't even exist......

I will try to delete my profile, hard reset and download profile again, i hope it will work.

Greetz.
  6. GatesheadCov Win User

Achievement gamerscore issue

my account appears to be the same - Have spoken (via chat) to somebody and they are looking into this - really frustrating!! I have obtained achievements in two games over the last few days and they have initially appeared, but have since disappeared? Again,
    when the games are selected it shows up what achievements I have earned and the Gamerscore attached to these, but on the initial game list the achievements are not showing so will not show as having 100% that game?
Thema:

1. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile... - Similar Threads - I've earned Achievements

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...