I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

Discus and support I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Viner, May 17, 2024.

1. Andrew Viner
    Andrew Viner Guest

I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow me to check the box.

:)

Andrew Viner, May 17, 2024
  2. FalloutFranko Win User

Xbox one not downloading games properly

Hey Carlo,

I've tried all those things. I've also done a full factory reset and offline USB update.

It's currently set to instant on and the problem is the same if it's plugged into the router.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my console as my 'home' Xbox. I have NOT done this 5 times. Help!. it's not allowing me to check the box.

Hi Andrew. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. To confirm, is your console currently connected to the internet? You will need an internet connection to enable the Home Xbox feature.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kooper123 Win User

Game Download Issues

I have power cycled multiple times in every way possible. I've done a full factory reset. I've done an offline manual update. I've tried different networks. I've tried downloading to intereal and external. I'm sure theirs more I'm not thinking of.
  5. Lpd411 Win User

Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.

Hello. I really appreciate your reply HOWEVER, as i said above, i've already done a power cycle (shutting down, removing power cord), i've also reset to factory settings (kept saved games, etc).

It seems like the Settings app itself is corrupt? The only thing i can't open is Settings.
  6. dup96f76a5c-ca90-401 Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

I'm having the same issues! When I play it offline it's fine, but the moment I connect to Xbox live it freezes. I've already done everything. I've reinstalled, deleted my profile, save data, and factory reset my xbox. Still Freezing.
Thema:

1. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my... - Similar Threads - I've done full

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  6. It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times: It's says I need to relink my discord account after I've done it multiple times c45f190f-c5df-4263-b1d7-7e1d5debdbf5
  7. Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...: After today's update my game audio just went out so I went to headset chat mixer and it's stuck on full greyed out 02dceb11-dc0b-483b-9278-0038380bb13e
  8. Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right): So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not work I've tried to log out and sign back in...
  9. Everytime I'm in a game of apex my game continues to crash I've done everything I can to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I'm in a game of apex my game continues to crash I've done everything I can to...: I can't play my game no matter what I do to fix it plz help 2c94a9d3-259d-43c1-b3d2-7d33c3376bc6
  10. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...