I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward

Discus and support I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; completed the warframe freedom reward but I'm unable to collect the reward 24eeeeb1-2270-4fc8-b226-958194ae5db1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PC x MiSTz, Feb 21, 2017.

1. PC x MiSTz
    PC x MiSTz Guest

completed the warframe freedom reward but I'm unable to collect the reward

:)

PC x MiSTz, Feb 21, 2017
  2. dansmudge135
    dansmudge135 Guest
    Rewards not coming through

I have a few pending rewards that have not come through at all though I have completed the task's. My last reward was said to be glitched/not working in some way so could you please look over all my offers and missions.

I have completed:

Microsoft Films and TV-Triple Feature

Microsoft Films and TV-Movie Marathon

Freedom Rewards-Free Pass

Freedom Rewards-Free Ride

Freedom Rewards-One-Two-FREE Punch

Without recognition or reward.

dansmudge135, Feb 21, 2017
  3. SW0RTREX
    SW0RTREX Guest
    doubt

the FREEdom Rewards mission can be completed through xbox 360 as well?

SW0RTREX, Feb 21, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello PC x MiSTz,

It takes us up to 96 hours to process new information. As stated in our FAQ for this offer:

When and how will I receive my Reward?

Once you have completed the offer by completing 5 new achievements in the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed offer that will prompt you to redeem
    your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

Since your last achievements were earned on the 20th, it is still too early for that data to have been updated to the website.

XBLRewards8, Feb 22, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello PC x MiSTz,

It takes us up to 96 hours to process new information. As stated in our FAQ for this offer:

When and how will I receive my Reward?

Once you have completed the offer by completing 5 new achievements in the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed offer that will prompt you to redeem
    your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

Since your last achievements were earned on the 20th, it is still too early for that data to have been updated to the website.
  6. Smwutches Win User

how i can get a xbox rewards free credit

All offers for earning credits are listed on the Missions page if the Rewards site. If you don't want to spend anything, you can earn credits by completing the monthly surveys or take part in the freedom rewards offer.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

On the Hunt Clarication

Hello Crimson Bishop,

From the FAQ:

Featured Monthly Missions

This includes our featured monthly offer on the site (past examples include Xbox University and XOXO Rewards; these offers usually feature separate Rewards Credits amounts for buying select content, avatar items, and completing achievements, plus an extra bonus
    for completing all of the steps).

FREEdom Rewards is not a featured monthly mission.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Never received Sharpshooter mission reward

Hey dlCHIEF58,

As outlined in the FAQ, FREEdom is not a featured monthly offer:

Featured Monthly Missions

This includes our featured monthly offer on the site (past examples include Xbox University and XOXO Rewards; these offers usually feature separate Rewards Credits amounts for buying select content, avatar items, and completing achievements, plus an extra bonus
    for completing all of the steps).

For example, offers like Dr. Rewards in January or last month's Pandemic Rewards are monthly offers. Since you have not had 6 completions of these featured missions, you have not completed this MyChallenge.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

FREEdom Rewards

Hello sL Thunder,

A link to the FREEdom redemption page can be found on the FREEdom Rewards page (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/). The link is in the highlighted green section near the bottom titled "Collect
    your special Rewards". This will take you to your redemption page with your trove tokens.
Thema:

1. I've completed a freedom mission but not able to collect the reward - Similar Threads - I've completed freedom

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  10. I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...: These are details about my desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300G with Radeon Graphics 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB (23.3 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...