I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...

Discus and support I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased the mwIII vault upgrade but received nothing at all no skins guns anything my game updated and yet still nothing I purchased it off the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carpy as Fukk1, Nov 16, 2023.

1. I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...

I've purchased the mwIII vault upgrade but received nothing at all no skins guns anything my game updated and yet still nothing I purchased it off the xbox store it says I own the pack however I've nothing to show for it at all any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Carpy as Fukk1, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing no skins no guns no tier be met with nothing at all any help or advice

Hello, Carpy A. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I found a note from the developer that may help to clarify with your inquiry:

“Players looking for the BlackCell (Battle Pass, COD Points, and Tier Skips) included in the Vault Edition can access this content in Modern Warfare III starting in Season 01.”

If I recall correctly, season 1 will be launched in December.

Reference link:

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/known-issues-in-modern-warfare-iii

I’ll remain attentive to any other inquiry you may have.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Marc Saiger Win User

MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

Hi there!

I just purchased the Vault edition upgrade for MW3 through the Microsoft store on a Series X.

I am playing MW3 through game sharing with my brothers account, who bought the base game.

After reading your reply I went forward and bought it - now, yesterday as well as today I haven‘t gotten any of the unlocks, no operators, nothing.

I have deinstalled and installed the game as well yesterday, even installed the vault edition pack but after the download today it still says I can get the operators with the 110€ Vault edition. When I check the Vault edition upgrade on the MW3 in game store, it says „owned“. Unfortunately, I still don‘t have any of the packs skins/weapons.

Any idea on what to do? Should I refund the purchase and buy it again..?

Best regards,

Marc
  4. Boombaa Win User

Cold war Upgrade to next gen

5. Tomm_A Win User

MW3 Vault (Ultimate) Edition isn’t showing cross gen option

Hello MATTHEW B 1212,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having challenges in downloading and installing Modern Warfare 3 in your Xbox Series X. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To install MW3 vault edition from your Xbox One to your Xbox Series X, you need to have the digital cross-gen bundle of the game first. This bundle allows you to play the game on both consoles with the same account. If you have the cross-gen bundle, you can upgrade to the vault edition by following these steps:

For your reference, see: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Editions FAQ (activision.com)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. LehrZeichen85 Win User

Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it?

I buy the vault upgrade and my brother the game. Vault upgrade is not shareable so i and my brother has nothing from this purchase
Thema:

I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing...

1. I've brought the vault upgrade from xbox store for the series x and have received nothing... - Similar Threads - I've brought vault

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  6. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  7. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...