I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

Discus and support I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LEUNG CHUNG YAN1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )

:)

LEUNG CHUNG YAN1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )

Hi there Leung, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Steam games can only be played through Steam, as it is a completely different platform unrelated to Xbox. If you want to play on an Xbox console or through the Xbox platform on your PC, you will need to purchase the games from Xbox.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No as it's a completely different platform

That's the cost of switching platforms.your best bet steam deck

You can buy gamepass for games online but not multiplayer only games

Aor you can get ultimate for download and play multiplayer

There is also core which lets you play multiplayer but limited to 25 games plus any games you bought on xbox
  4. Mauro_henriques Win User

My account was hacked they changed the email of my xbox account that was associated with my steam

Sorry I did not explain myself well.

I was hacked on the microsoft account, microsoft could not recover my account but just stoped it so no one uses it anymore.

I used to play sea of thieves on microsoft, the account was linked to steam but I just had the game on ms

Since I lost the acess to the ms account I bought the sea of thieves in steam because the account was linked and in that case I would get my data of the game back.

But now I openned the game and is asking me to login on the ms account but ai lost it because is in another email, so how can I do that?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

jeux steam vers microsoft [Mod Translation-steam games to microsoft]

Hi Aurelien Dousson,

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer game licenses you bought on Steam for game licenses on the Microsoft Store. You would need to play and launch those games through Steam. They are the same games, so there is no difference whether you play them through
    Steam or through the Microsoft Store. If you want reimbursement then you would need to contact Steam Support since you bought the games from their platform.
  6. Bartosz Polańczyk Win User

Problem with using Games For Windows/Xbox Live account

Yes, I use hotmail mail address to log in to this website, for example...

When I was creating Xbox account some time ago, I was asked whether I had Windows Live account already. I chose to use existing account for creation.

Is it possible for Xbox support team to delete my account? I would like to recreate it from scratch, because I want to start playing Xbox360/Windows games using it and now I can't...
Thema:

I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

1. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play... - Similar Threads - I’ve bought game

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?: Is it possible to download and play Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 on the same console since I’ve payed for both games? 9f3987b1-264f-4f34-868e-c027f7e97d1a
  7. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  8. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880