I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

Discus and support I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Candan Gok, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Candan Gok
    Candan Gok Guest

I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards?

:)

Candan Gok, Jun 6, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

They said they can’t refund as they are 3rd party. And that I should get in contact with Minecraft
    Well unfortunately i personally doubt Minecraft is going to refund you since they havent actually recieved any money directly from you yet. The store did receive money from you however.

You might just have to end up selling the cards to someone who can use them.
  3. Francia J. Win User

4. Candan Gok Win User

Hi thank you for replying, I bought them today 05/06/2023 from Morrisons in Petts Wood, Orpington
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, where did you purchase the Minecoin gift cards? We can request a refund or check options for a refund at the point of sale.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Gift cards are sold by a third party company and Microsoft has no ability to refund them

Your best bet is to sell them to a family that has players.
Thema:

1. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards? - Similar Threads - I’ve bought minecoin

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...
  7. Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?: Is it possible to download and play Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 on the same console since I’ve payed for both games? 9f3987b1-264f-4f34-868e-c027f7e97d1a
  8. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  9. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  10. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41