i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

Discus and support i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Glease, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Jake Glease
    Jake Glease Guest

i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha

:)

Jake Glease, Sep 28, 2023
  2. ryanwalsh07 Win User

I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t received them yet and I have tried everything that EA have said to do

This hasn’t helped and I still haven’t received my fifa points it has been more than 24 hours
  3. Cliff A. Win User

i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i have emailed ea still no reply?

Hi Jake Glease

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your FIFA Points still not reflecting on your account. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations on this that on regards on purchases and checking your account, we do have very limited resources here and we do not have the right amount of tools as well on checking your account. For now, we will try to isolate this issue for us to understand and be on the same page here as well.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Where did you have purchased your FIFA points?
    • Did you check on your account if the it has been reflected? You can go and sign in to the : https://account.microsoft.com and got to Order History and see and check if it is on the account

We just want to ask these questions as well for us to isolate this further since it has been 24hours already and the points is still not reflecting.

In addition, you can as well refer and utilize this thread on the Microsoft Community about 2023 game releases known issues and you can as well see FIFA with it about Virtual Currency, click here: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Cliff A. Win User

i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i have emailed ea still no reply?

Hi Jake Glease

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. DerekThebird Win User

Refund policy?

Yeah, same in Canada, I bought it within the 5 day window.

If they showed what they were putting on sale they’d sell more. I don’t usually buy full price anything but this hasn’t been on sale for quite some time and I was getting impatient. Now I’ve learnt my lesson 👍🏼
  6. grape smell Win User

Why isn't my custom profile picture not showing up?

same is happening to me and my friends, it’s been 24 hours and mine still hasn’t changed
Thema:

1. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i... - Similar Threads - i’ve bought fifa

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...
  7. Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?: Is it possible to download and play Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 on the same console since I’ve payed for both games? 9f3987b1-264f-4f34-868e-c027f7e97d1a
  8. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880