I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s...

Discus and support I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is my money I bought a whale card of 4.5 milling and id like to know where on earth is it at as it cost me £30.79 I see a lot of complaints about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylan stoker, Dec 30, 2022.

1. dylan stoker
    dylan stoker Guest

I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s...

Where is my money I bought a whale card of 4.5 milling and id like to know where on earth is it at as it cost me £30.79 I see a lot of complaints about these robbing [mod removed] taking people money

:)

dylan stoker, Dec 30, 2022
  2. dylan stoker Win User

I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s been over a day now it cost me £30.79 where is my money

I’ve tried all of these steps I’m not some sort of [mod removed]. You can get my money back in my bank account bunch of ripping [mod removed] I will not wait another 24-48 hours as it says on the game that it should be automatically deposited into the characters bank account with in the next hour so get my money back to me
  3. Smwutches Win User

I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s been over a day now it cost me £30.79 where is my money

Please keep in mind, this is a community based forum. We don't work for Microsoft and no one here has access to your account.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your transaction for it is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", kindly try to resync your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

Just a friendly reminder, if in case it still doesn't show up after doing the steps above, kindly give it another 24 hours as it can take up to 48 hours for in-game items to reflect or show up in our game.
  5. dylan stoker Win User

It’s now been 24 hours and still no money on my game!! RAGING
  6. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your in-game item. In this case, what I can recommend is to consider requesting a refund for it by filling out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-.... You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
Thema:

1. I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s... - Similar Threads - I’ve bought milling

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...
  6. Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play both games I’ve bought?: Is it possible to download and play Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 on the same console since I’ve payed for both games? 9f3987b1-264f-4f34-868e-c027f7e97d1a
  7. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  8. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  9. I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought the black ops 2 season pass and for some reason it’s not letting me download...: Please may you help me with this, game brings back so much nostalgia for me and I’m dying to ply it e2b6ff9b-a6c3-4067-8cd4-ef5a65cb6c41
  10. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880