I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

Discus and support I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nixious, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Nixious
    Nixious Guest

I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how?

:)

Nixious, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine craft. Is that possible?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with transferring your Minecraft skin.

If this is a skin being imported to the game, you will have to transfer the file from your mobile phone to your switch. But that is if switch has the option to import files as well from other devices or other storage devices like USB flash drive.

If that is not available on switch, then it will not be possible to transfer this from your mobile phone to Switch unfortunately.
  3. pokeNate2010 Win User

I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine craft. Is that possible?

How do i download the files to my switch?
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey upload template in the "Owned Skins" menu isn't appearing, how do i upload or get the option to appear?

Hello Summer_417,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

I am sorry but Nintendo Switch doesn’t allow importing custom files nor have APIs that would allow the game to access those files in the file system.

In order to get custom skins on your Nintendo Switch console, you will first need to export them from your computer to a USB drive.

Please refer to this https://howtonintendo.com/how-to-import-minecraft-skins-to-nintendo-switch/ link for further guide.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink a random Nintendo Switch from my Microsoft account

Recently my account was compromised and connected to a random nintendo switch. Now I have no clue as to how to unlink the nintendo switch from my account as the only forums I've seen about this situation if you have access to the nintendo switch. I dont have access to the switch so how do I unlink the account from my Microsoft one?
    The problem with unlinking this is gonna be the fact that its your Microsoft account is linked to the switch account and not the other way around.

The linking process starts on Nintendo's end. Therefore unlinking it would also have to be done from Nintendo's end.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Can you import a minecraft skin to bedrock for nintendo switch?

Hello, Rowan. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Please don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I regret to inform you, but it's not possible to import custom Minecraft skins on the Nintendo Switch version of this game. Actually, you can download the skins that are available only on the Minecraft Marketplace. Therefore, it's not possible to do what you're asking for.

I know this is not the answer you were expecting, but your kindness and understanding are appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine... - Similar Threads - I've been wanting

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81