I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

Discus and support I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charlotte Pash, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been processed by now?

:)

Charlotte Pash, Feb 26, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I can’t get hold of anyone to discuss this can you help please? The support is terrible

There were issues with the refund software during November and December, which is why you have not had a refund yet. Everyone who was accepted for a refund should get one soon.
  3. WHlT3Y Win User

Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

It will allow you to request it and accept it but they won't send you a label or even an address to return it to! I've been waiting for an email since mid December!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

when will i get the money from a refund it’s been weeks since it was accepted

Hi Jayden, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

You can try asking for a refund again:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I also recommend you contact the Microsoft Support.

You can use this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope this helps.
  5. dearhstrack Win User

Still no Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

I've been waiting for mine since the 28th of december.
  6. ROOTY6708 Win User

50,000 credit promotion

The offer ended December 31, 2016. If you purchased the console in January it would not have been eligible.
    The code was accepted and I received the free overnight shipping.
Thema:

I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

1. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I... - Similar Threads - I’ve been waiting

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  9. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  10. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...