Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

Discus and support Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadowius2, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Shadowius2
    Shadowius2 Guest

Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it

:)

Shadowius2, Oct 7, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Minecraft Launcher" and when i get permission it doesn't work what do i do?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Minecraft Launcher" and when i get permission it doesn't work what do i do?

Hello Shadowius2,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble launching Minecraft Launcher. To better assist you, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- How did you get permission from an adult in your family? Did you use the Xbox Family Settings app or the website?

- What happens when you try to launch Minecraft Launcher after getting permission? Do you see any error messages or codes?

- Have you tried restarting your Xbox console and checking for any updates?

Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Make sure you have the latest version of the Minecraft Launcher installed on your PC.

- Check your Microsoft Family settings and make sure you have permission to use the Minecraft Launcher app. You can do this by going to https://account.microsoft.com/family/ and signing in with your Microsoft account. If you don't see the Minecraft Launcher app listed, you may need to ask an adult in your family to add it to your allowed apps.

- If you have permission to use the Minecraft Launcher app, try signing out and signing back in to your Xbox Live account on the launcher. You can do this by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner and selecting "Sign out". Then, click on "Sign in" and enter your Xbox Live credentials.

Please see: Troubleshooting the Xbox Family Settings app | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this message. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  4. Miranda Helmick Win User

I added funds to the wrong account for my son on his Xbox using a gift card

You need an adult in your family to buy this

We can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way.

We find saying please tends to work wonders!
  5. Kathy A. Win User

"You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

Hello Shneideur,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This message usually appears when there are parental controls set up on your Microsoft account. If you are an adult this account should not be a restricted to access Xbox or any game related apps. Please try to check your account's age. However, if your account or device has been restricted to use for any games related apps. Your parents or Microsoft Family group organizer will restrict you to use using Xbox app then, you may need for their permission to lift this restriction.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account on this link: https://account.microsoft.com/family

2. Go to the "Family" section and select "Manage family settings online."

3. Select your account and click on "Content restrictions."

4. Make sure that the "Xbox" option is set to "Allow."

5. Save the changes and try launching the Xbox app again.

If you are connected to domain (school/work) or to the VPN apps, please disable those as you may affect your use of Xbox app.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

"You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family... - Similar Threads - Ive been trying

2. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  5. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  6. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  8. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  10. ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...: ive been trying to play days and ive been getting an error message when i click the button run on the launcher saying invalid filename c16b9347-98c0-404e-87db-da615fa68f79