I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...

Discus and support I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yea. I have tried to buy xbox live gold for a long time now and it always displays an error code telling me to wait a while. It has already charged me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crusted Apples, Jan 3, 2017.

1. I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...

Yea. I have tried to buy xbox live gold for a long time now and it always displays an error code telling me to wait a while. It has already charged me $2 but hasn't given me a subscription. I have wasted 5 hours of my time talking to microsoft officials
    and they kept telling me to do this, do that but none of it worked. In the end I asked them if I could just create a new account and then share gold with all members on the xbox. So I created a new account. But when I went to buy gold, the same error message
    displayed.PLEASE HELP!!!!

:)

Crusted Apples, Jan 3, 2017
  2. bam cats
    bam cats Guest
    unable to purchase dlc / videos with ms points

I've been having this problem as well.. Can't buy any game on demand using my microsoft points. It's been happening for the past 4-5 days, called and e-mailed xbox support to only recieve no help. Still awaiting the e-mail to my reply...

bam cats, Jan 3, 2017
  3. f00te
    f00te Guest
    achievements not working

I can't gain progress or unlock any achievements. Has been like this for the past 5 days. This happens to all games and achievements. I've tried removing my account, factory resetting my console, and contacted support. Please help.

f00te, Jan 3, 2017
  4. SheridanSeal Win User

XBOX Design Labs - Cannot Purchase

I have the same issue aswell, been trying to purchase for the past 5 days, anyone been able to contact support?
  5. bam cats Win User

unable to purchase dlc / videos with ms points

I've been having this problem as well.. Can't buy any game on demand using my microsoft points. It's been happening for the past 4-5 days, called and e-mailed xbox support to only recieve no help. Still awaiting the e-mail to my reply...
  6. Minecrafter1234 Win User

After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

I've already contacted Mojang. They said I have to contact Microsoft Support, so I've been going in a big circle. I'm now in day 5 of this circus.
  7. Rayaan Ahmed Mohamme Win User

"couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight simulator

Still no luck, I've spent the past three days trying to figure out what's wrong, i think I'm gonna contact support
  8. VolcanicV Win User

family center activity report always says: "Sorry, we were unable to retrieve the activity data"

Absolutely an issue, I've been attempting to view reports for the past 4 days now.

This message always appear:

"Sorry, we were unable to retrieve the activity data.

Please try again later."

Support please address this issue, the reports are a key feature to the Family Center.
Thema:

I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...

1. I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  5. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  10. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....