I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

Discus and support I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Dec 24, 2019.

1. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine even tho I have the x and they have the s. I'm not sure if this is an issue or if it's just damage from time.

submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert
    [link] [comments]

/u/imjustanintrovert, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

How do I join the XBOX 1 X Insiders Previews?

One thing to be aware of, you must be active in the insider program for a while, and be selected for the alpha ring. You will likely start in the "Omega" ring, and after 1 month you can move up to the "Delta" ring. 3 months will get you
    into the "Beta" ring, etc.
  3. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

UPDATE:

I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. StarlitCampfire Win User

UHD Bluray playback - HDR not output correctly

...Appears to be fixed in Delta preview, so hopefully will be out soon for public.

Thats nice to hear. Maybe I should jump back on the Delta ring. Have been an insider for years now. but haven't been been active since summer. Will report back if i decide to go off the official release version
    Yes, if you do I'd like to know what you find. I joined yesterday, then realized I can't bump up to Delta unless I've been active for 2 months. Bummer.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
Thema:

I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

1. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower. - Similar Threads - I've been delta

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009