I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

Discus and support I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LoopingAroundUrHead, Jul 14, 2023.

1. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it doesn't appear in the list at all. It only shows Delta and Omega. Any ideas why or how to fix? I am using the same Microsoft account on both and in the app on my profile on both consoles it says I've been enrolled for 3 Years and 2 Months.

submitted by /u/LoopingAroundUrHead
    [link] [comments]

/u/LoopingAroundUrHead, Jul 14, 2023
  2. SECTOR UNKNOWN Win User

Xbox sign in issue

I have been in the insider program for about a year now and in beta ring
  3. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I think it may be fixed finally. I just downloaded an update on the Beta ring as an Xbox insider and played crash free over multiple turns. This was on a game I've been trying to finish over 2 months now, that was crashing multiple times per turn.
    This is in Beta ring. How long does it take to go GA from Beta? I assume it needs to pass Delta and Omega first? Another 3-6 months?
  4. NuTtYjAwA Win User

Xbox One preview program forum access...

I've been in the program for about 2 weeks, still cannot access the forums, can someone help please
  5. Samc191 Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

I've been in the program for 3 years and 1 month. I'm level 3 and I still don't have this on my series X..
  6. Auriec585e761-e650-4 Win User

Xbox insider hub

Same here, I've been In the preview dashboard beta signup for two years. I bought a new xbox one s, downloaded the insider hub app and enrolled this new xbox in the program. My old xbox received the new dashboard update. On my xbox one s I am receiving this
    error message.
Thema:

I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

1. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta... - Similar Threads - I've been insider

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009