I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

Discus and support I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Campbell7, Apr 15, 2024.

1. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition

When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I play the game and I'm trying to fix this issue but don't know how.

:)

James Campbell7, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Dying Light 2 "Optimised for Series X not S"

Hi,

Untrue.

Dying Light 2 is optimised for Series S, but due to the open world nature of the game, it's not 60fps. The game runs at a fixed 1080P resolution (1920x1080) on Series S, whereas the One S operates at a rather low 864P (1536x864), not much higher than 720P.

Just factoring in resolution alone, Dying Light 2 is still better on a Series S than an Xbox One S.

One X has better texture and geometry detail, mainly due to having 4GB more RAM than a Series S.
  3. FallenAngel2471 Win User

Dying Light Co-op busted? "Session no longer available".

I noticed that when I checked Dying Light's Twitter!

I wouldn't be surprised if they've sort of left Dying Light to its own devices while they focus on the upcoming Dying Light 2. I'm excited to play Dying Light as well as Dying Light 2, but after having so many issues with the multiplayer and seeing several
    people experience the same issue since 2015 without finding a solution, I'm a little nervous about it.

We'll see how it goes--it's a fun game either way!

Thanks for responding!
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Regarding Dying Light 2.

Dying Light 2 takes advantage of Smart Delivery and makes sure that you get the best available version for the console you’re playing on. If the Xbox Series X|S optimized version is available, that is the version that will be installed on your console. Even if you install Dying Light 2 on an external hard Drive using an Xbox One console, when you plug in the hard drive to a Series X| S, you will be prompted to upgrade your game to the series X|S version to ensure you have the best version possible for your device.

Thank you,
  5. TuPaco Grande Win User

Dying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game)

I believe Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen Co-Op yet. We have a Series X and Xbox One X. My boys can't play together.
  6. ZacLy255 Win User

Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

Smart delivery is the problem. Let Series X/S owners access Xbox One versions of games, so if a game like Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen play, we can still download a second version of the game and play with friends running the older version!
Thema:

I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

1. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on... - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  4. I've been having crazy ping spikes in Roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having crazy ping spikes in Roblox.: I've gotten spikes up to 3000ms ping on PC and I can't figure out what the problem is. I've reset my PC, reinstalled the entire program, used commands to lower spikes, such as netsh wlan set...
  5. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  6. I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...: I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1:...
  7. I have a Xbox Series X I've been offline for about 4months I went online today and now my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox Series X I've been offline for about 4months I went online today and now my...: I have a Xbox Series X I've been offline for about 4months I went online today and now my accounts cannot be signed into the console. I removed the accounts and now when I try to sign in I get a...
  8. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  9. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  10. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....