I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

Discus and support I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flare621, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Flare621
    Flare621 Guest

I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues. So I was wondering if anyone else had this issue or knows a fix.

I think having him update to Windows 11 would fix it, although he isn't willing to do so. So I need help finding a different route.

:)

Flare621, Sep 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: